Bienvenue!

Hello, and welcome to our blog. On the 25th March, 19 students (and 2 teachers) are setting out on a trip to Montpellier in the south of France, to experience life there and improve our language skills. We will be staying with French families, attending a language school in Montpellier, and enjoying activities such as bowling, LazerQuest and visiting the beach. We will use this blog to keep you up to date with our trip, and to hopefully show some photos and video clips of our week in France.

Monday 20 June 2011

Day 8 - It's Friday, Friday...

 Bonjour!

 Today was Friday 1st April.

 We had our last morning of lessons at the language school; we were all a bit sad for it to be ending because we had a wondeful time there.

 I feel like I have learnt so much, from l'École Klesse and from the trip as a whole. I have not only had the chance to really improve my French language, but I have experienced the gorgeous French culture and way of life. I could happily live here.

 After lessons the group met up and we went to a crêpe parlour. I had a savoury galette, and then a sweet crêpe for dessert.

 Here are some of Flo's photos:





 We then found out the results of the treasure hunt, and then Flo and Odile played an April Fool on us, saying that our exams had been put forward to the very next week, which I think nearly everyone believed in the end. It was a huge relief to find out it was an April Fool!

 Then some people went off in search of the beach, and the rest of us went shopping in Montpellier.


 We discovered an amazing toyshop that appears from the outside to be one little shop, but when you go in it, you realise it extends a long way back, with loads of little rooms full of all sorts of fabulous things.

 There was also an outdoor market, and lots of lovely little shops. It was nice to take some time just to explore the city.

 I will always feel at home in Montpellier. I am determined to at least go back one day and visit, if not study or work or maybe live there one day.

 Au revoir,

 Liz x

1 comment:

  1. Seems like you had a better time than I did! I'm gonna explore next year since I'll be in Toulouse. Might as well visit =D

    ReplyDelete